So that everyone can enjoy his stay, would you please
- Be attentive not to make noise between 10 PM and 8 AM.
- Bring no radio or CD player around the swimming pool.
- Keep the swimming pool for the exclusive use of Moulin Neuf residents.
- Turn out all outside lights at night.
- Keep an eye on the children when they are playing around or in the swimming pool; the electronic alarm is not a babysitter!
- Prevent the kids from spraying or watering the flowers (especially with the water of the swimming pool)!
- Use the drying lines to dry linnen, towels etc.
- Store every evening your personal belongings; gather or pile up the sun beds in order to make easier the cleaning of the terraces in the early morning; please don't take out the indoor easy chairs, there are enough outdoor furniture!
- Be very cautious when using the BBQ and never use it by windy weather (proximity of the gas tank and of the trees!). Always refer to the guardians. Anyway, all fires and BBQ are prohibited by the municipality from June 15 until Sept. 30!
- It is not allowed to sleep directly on the mattress or drawsheet, under the duvet or in sleeping bag: you must use bottom sheet, duvet cover and pillow case. If you haven't brought them, you can rent them: 15 €/pers. for bedlinnen and towels.
- It is not allowed to plant a tent in the garden neither to sleep in a hammock outside or inside.
- It is not allowed to bring any installation sound system, loudspeakers, baffles, etc.
- When eating on the terrace, please clean up immediately all stains that would damage the tiles (wine, coke, fats, tea, coffee...). Eventually ask the guardians for bleaching water.
- No glasses or bottles around the swimming pool; preferably use plastic cups/tumblers ; do not eat in the pool and do not throw any food or pebbles in the water !
- Put down the garbage bags in the big garbage containers (at the entrance of the property). Collect all plastic, metal and cardboard box in blue bags and put them in the blue containers (at the entrance of the property). Bring all bottles as well as newspapers and magazines in the public glass and paper containers (in Blauzac, Bourdic, Russan or on the parking of supermarkets).
- Park the cars properly, do not park them on the lawns and always leave the doorway free towards the villas and mazet.
- The general cleaning up of the flats/villas will be done by the guardians (anyway, you paid for it!), but you have to assume by yourself the cleaning up of pots and pans, dishes, refrigerator, oven and cooking plates.
- Main house "mas" unit 4: watergrill: please drain off the water after each use and put the grill to soak in soap water ; deep-(fat) fryer 12 liter: never use animal or vegetable fat (like Végétaline or blanc de boeuf) but always use vegetable oil. Always refer to the guardians.
- Arrival time Saturday 5 PM; departure Saturday 10 AM.
When renting the whole property, be so kind before leaving the place to put again all kitchen equipment in the flat it has been taken/borrowed from, replace the heavy wooden tables in the appropriate unit or inside if they have been taken out and please do not move furniture (such as sofa-beds or standard lamps) from a flat into another.
The payment of the rental price automatically means that you approve and will be respectful of the terms of the above rules.